Any and all improvements must conform to Riverside County and California Building Codes, as well as Lake Tamarisk Desert Resort (LTDR) improvement requirements. Some projects require only LTDR approval while other projects require both LTDR approval and Riverside County Building Permits
Examples of projects that require only Lake Tamarisk Desert Resort approval are:
- Concrete work both on grade and above grade. If you cover the service lines, you are responsible for the cost to remove the concrete should it become necessary to repair those lines
- Privacy Partitions
- Stairs. Full access to read meters and repair equipment must be available
Examples of projects that require both Lake Tamarisk Desert Resort approval and Riverside County Building Permits are:
- Mobile home placement
- Carport covers
- New decks or modify the size and structure of an existing deck
- Patio Covers
- All electrical, plumbing, and mechanical
- Exterior and interior remodeling of existing mobile homes
Obtaining Lake Tamarisk Desert Resort approval and Riverside County Building Permits are the sole responsibility of the property owner. All approvals and permits must be approved and issued prior to any work being performed.
A copy of the permit must be supplied to LTDR office or Board to be placed in your Membership History File. If you have any questions as to what is required please contact either the LTDR Compliance Board Member or contact the LTDR office.