This is a membership-owned park. There is a $1000 one-time non-refundable membership fee. You are purchasing the exclusive right to the use of the lot of your choice which you may resell at a later date. There are monthly maintenance fees to employ live-in managers to care for and protect our property and maintain our park.
To purchase the use of a lot in this park, you must first apply for and be granted a membership in the park. Ask to speak to our Membership Director or another member of the Board of Directors who will explain the procedures to you. In the absence of Directors, our managers will help you.
How to obtain membership:
- Read the Bylaws and Park Rules to be sure that you understand how the park is operated.
- Look at the list of lots for sale on this website and choose the space that interests you.
- When you have made a choice, contact the owner of the property directly to discuss a sale. Lake Tamarisk Desert Resort does not involve itself in the actual sale of the property.
- When you have made and had an offer accepted, you must then submit the membership application with copies of proof of age to the Board Membership Chair who will then set up a meeting with the membership/welcoming committee. Board approval of membership application is required BEFORE proceeding with the purchase or exchange of money.
- The Board of Directors will notify the office that you have been accepted so they may contact the seller and make arrangements to collect any balances owing against that property. This is for your protection.
- Once your membership has been approved, you may then make arrangements to transfer the money and buy the property.
- You may not take possession of the property until such time as the previous owner has paid their outstanding balances, submitted the seller’s statement with the transfer fee, and confirmed the completion date.